Thursday, August 21, 2008

The 21st

Today I showed my family pictures from my photo album, which has stuff like family vacations, around Cabot, ect.Probably the funniest response I got was that my mom thought a picture of the inside of Cabot Bible Church was a concert. They also were really interested in the tornado pictures.
Today we went to buy home stuff, like a carpet and paint and wallpaper. Krakow has what I call the "Home Depot District" because it has all these specialty stores that carry home improvement things.
Tonight, I helped Agnieszka pick fruit to make the compote. It's neat being able to pick your own food. Compote, coffee, and Kefir (sour cream) are all I've drinken here.I hope soon I get so busy that I don't even have time to leave updates in my blog, hopefully once I get in school it will be that way. However, until that time comes, keep me and in your prayers as I will keep you in mine also.

No comments: