Monday, August 4, 2008

Gifts

One thing I've tried to put thought into is gifts. Before and especially after Outbound Camp, I've spent time trying to get gifts and pins. My mom has helped out a lot with emailing companies and now I have most of my items ready to go in the suitcase.

I have:









110 National Park Service/ Arkansas themed gift bags
2 Native American jewelry themed gift bags
11 tea themed gift bags
3 bottles of local BBQ sauce
5 Smokey Bear bandannas
40 National Forest Service activity books
4 books about Arkansas
3 US flags
1 Arkansas flag
1 Cabot Rotary Club banner
120 Charlie Daniels Arkansas pins
50 Woodsey Owl pins
40 Jacksonville, Arkansas pins
36 "Arkansas, the Natural State" metal pins
101 "Arkansas, the Natural State" plastic pins
7 National Park pins
2 Indiana pins
3 "Indianapolis 500"pins

Along with these abovementioned items, I am going to also get cornmeal, Oreos, and brownie mix to take

Hopefully, I'm set on gifts.

I have my luggage which should be easy to indentify at the airport, as it is pretty unique:








This week and the next, I'll start packing my sweaters and weighing my bags.



Hannah

4 comments:

Alison Young said...

I keep putting off gifts. So good for you!

Alison Young said...

Very nice camera work!!!

Hannah said...

oh thank you alison

Kathryn Stephens said...

I agree Hannah! Awesome work. It was great to see you off today at the airport and I hope you're having a good flight and I said a little prayer that it all goes safely and smoothly :) I'm sure you'll let us know when you get there. Caio